Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeChatLatest imagesAionArmoryMeslam ForumAion SourceGallerySearchRegisterLog in

How do I get my Miragent's set?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anxxiety
Centurion
Anxxiety

How do I get my Miragent's set? Empty
PostSubject: How do I get my Miragent's set?   How do I get my Miragent's set? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:17 am

Prerequisites: 1) Finish all campaign quests in each of the Elyos zones; 2) having done the lv30 Daevonian quest that gives you one piece of lv30 armor (not the weapon quest).

Quest 1: The Class Master's Consent (Boots):
* Starts in Sanctum.
* Talk to a bunch of NPCs in Sanctum, buy a 4.2 mil Oath Stone item from the accessory vendor, turn in quest.
* Yes the first one is that easy.

Quest 2: A Test of Intelligence Collecting (Gloves):
* Starts in Sanctum.
* Talk to some NPCs in Sanctum.
* Talk to a crapload of NPCs spread across all Elyos zones who only appear at certain times of the day.
* Buy the same Oath Stone item from Quest 1, turn in quest.

Quest 3: A Test of Fighting Prowess (Pauldrons):
* Starts in Sanctum.
* Talk to some NPCs in Sanctum.
* You need Medals of Sanctum, which can be obtained via a repeatable solo or group quest. You can do either or both. It's not known how many medals you'll need or what you'll be fighting for them.
* Buy an Oath Stone again and turn in quest.

Quest 4: A Test of Crafting Ability (Pants):
* Starts in Sanctum.
* Talk to the profession trainer of any of your craft that has reached 449 to obtain a special recipe (for free!).
* Critical this recipe (this is where you gonna need a crap load of Draconic materials if you have bad luck).
* Shell out another 4.2 mil for an Oath Stone, turn in quest.

Quest 5: A Test of Luck and Tenacity (Jacket):
* Starts in Sanctum.
* Buy a 3.4 mil tool that works like those gathering hats.
* Use the tool to search for a gatherable that appears at random in several zones. You need 20 of them. This is the luck part.
* You guessed it, buy another Oath Stone and turn in.

Quest 6: A Test of Loyalty and Teamwork (Weapon, including shield):
* Starts in Sanctum.
* Get 600 drops from a type of mob in Theobomos.
* Kill 300 of a type of mob in the abyss core.
* Enter the competitive Dreadgion battleground and defeat the boss captain (I guess you have to defeat the opposing team too).
* Buy an Oath Stone...
* Get 4000 DP and turn in the quest,
* In addition to the weapon you get the title of Holy Knight of Miragent which gives 80 HP, 3% movement, 2% attack speed and 2% cast speed.
Back to top Go down

How do I get my Miragent's set?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin :: Legion :: Guides :: Frequently Asked Questions-
Jump to: